MUTU learning package for Finnish upper secondary schools
MUTU package is designed to familiarize students with design field and design process. Through both individual and collaborative exercises, students explore different areas of design and make their own project.
MUTU was done together with teachers, students and designers, and in collaboration with Savonlinna Senior Secondary School of Arts and Music, as part of special development task from Ministry of Education and Culture. A big emphasis was put on practicality and easy modification, as situations and environments vary in schools.
- Planning and directing the co-design process
- Design research (incl. interviews, learning material benchmarking, observations)
- Collaborative working sessions with teachers
- Piloting with 91 students in Finland in two different schools
- Manuscript and content design
- Graphic design
- MUTU package launch event